Guest Host: Mark Schaible
As the GM of Sonex Aircraft and leader in the kitplanes industry, Mark is working to lead the company into the next era for them.
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- NKET Checklists for Homebuilts (Sonex has them on their website)
- 51% rule
- XP3 and Task-Based Phase 1 Flight Testing (if you know the link, please email us and we’ll update here)
- Developing a POH Webinar
- TJ100 and SubSonex Jet
- Flight of Passage
- Flying Route 66 (Russell Munson)
- Final Countdown
- Black Sheep Squadron TV show
- Why Michael chose the Zenith 750 Cruzer (TL;DR – it was very close, several great options were a coin toss)
- Aero Conversions
Sonex also has some GREAT resources on their web store like flight manuals.
Host: Michael Doornbos
Michael’s YouTube channel is here.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment and let us know your thoughts.