Adam Savage of Mythbusters fame gave a great talk about failure at Maker Faire.
- Sometimes it’s the things you think are going to be simple that take the most time and energy in reality
- I don’t know, I’m making this up as I go along isn’t a very good long term strategy
- Assuaging with a woman to forget your troubles is a terrible idea…most of the time.
- Failures are deeply important parts of your character
- Failures give shape to your intuition
- Things worth doing are worth risking failure for