CNN has Presedent Obama's announcment on a new Space Vision to be unveiled tomorrow on the front page of the site right now. Space doesn't get to be front and center very often. Almost never.
Timing in presenting ideas or starting a revolution is as important as the the idea itself. To the space nuts out there:
Someone just turned the spotlight on what you care most about. What are you going to do about it?
You can watch things happen. You can make things happen. You can sit around and wonder what the !%&@ happened. I try to stay away from number 3.
- The time to be vocal is now.
- The time to share your ideas with NASA via Open Gov is now.
- The time to write that business plan is now.
- The time to teach your kids about why you're facinated with Space is now.
- The time to make the video you've been thinking about is now.
- The time to write about who inspires you, who's your hero is now.
- The time to make space exploration personal is now.
DO NOT WAIT.
Do SOMETHING and make it loud!
We need a frontier and timing is everything.
You've got about 15 seconds of fame to use. Make it count.