We've partnered with Kentucky Space to bring you a flexible DIY exploration platform.
It's available for pre-order now!
Firefly is a flexible-use fully assembled board that can serve as the basis for the brains, fuel, and voice for many different applications including:
- high-altitude balloons
- suborbital flights
- CubeSat class satellites
- small payloads for the International Space Station
as well as terrestrial applications such as
- a weather station
- robotics platform
- remote control home automation
- education and classrooms
- Solar Rechargeable: Add your panels and go
- Self powered command and data handling system: Easy to program Arduino compatible software
- Onboard storage: Upgradeable too!
- Onboard wireless communications: 70 cm HAM Band (Psst, you need a license for this)
- Arduino Compatible: All of your Arduino breakout boards will fit right on top
We'll be setting up some places to share software you can run on the device soon!
We need your help! We need to pre sell 100 units to produce the first batch. You like space and DIY don't you?
Check out the web store for more technical details or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!